Redesign Your Small Business Website in WordPress
Your website serves as the digital storefront for your business. If it doesn’t look appealing, load quickly or even have a mobile version, customers are going to keep walking. Many small business owners rely on their website to bring in a steady stream of leads and educate potential customers on what they offer.
WordPress is a free platform that powers the back end of your website. It’s commonly referred to as a “content management system” because of its ability to let you easily create and organize all of the pages and media you upload to your site.
7 Reasons Why You Should Redesign Your Small Business Website in WordPress:
1. You’ll be able to start using your website as a blog.
2. WordPress constantly updates itself for safety and security.
3. WordPress is open source.
4. WordPress is SEO friendly.
5. WordPress is no newbie.
6. Coding for WordPress is standard for any web developer.
7. Having a WordPress website puts you in good company.